Hongkong Association for the Study of Obesity
The objects for which the Association is established are :
- To focus attention and stimulate the study of obesity in Hong Kong including its causes, manifestations and prevention.
- To provide an independent body of healthcare professionals involved in both basic and applied research into the subject.
- To encourage research into all facets and prevention of obesity.
- To provide a better understanding of obesity to healthcare professionals and to general public.
- To seek affiliation with international bodies to ensure the best possible exchange of information about the study of the epidemiological, metabolic, nutritional, pharmacological, surgical, behavioural and educational aspects of obesity and its treatment.
THE COUNCIL (2009 ~ 2011)
|President||: Dr. CHOW Chun Chung, Francis|
|Vice President||: Dr. KO Tin Choi, Gary|
|Hon.Secretary||: Dr. CHEUNG Tsui Fun, Lorena|
|Hon.Treasurer||: Dr. HUI Sai Chuen, Stanley|
|Immediate Past President||:|
- Prof. CHAN Chung Ngor, Juliana
- Dr. CHAN, Wing Bun
- Dr. LI Kam Yin, June
- Dr. LO Kwok Wing, Matthew
- Dr. LEE Ka Fai
- Dr. TONG Chun Yip, Peter
- Dr. WONG Kin Hung, Simon
|Hon. Legal Advisor||: CHAN Yiu Bun, Jimmy|
|Hon. Auditor||: NG Wing Fai, Simon|
|Newsletter Editor||: Dr. LEE Ka Fai|
|Website & Publication||: Dr. WONG Kin Hung, Simon|
|Sub-Committee||: Dr. CHAN Wing Bun|
Organization mailing address :
Dr CC Chow
Department of Medicine and Therapeutics
9/F Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, Hong Kong
Office Contact Person
Dr Gary TC Ko (HKASO VP)
Email : mailto:email@example.com
Email : mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 9999, HKASO aims to focus attention and stimulate the study of obesity in Hong Kong including its causes, manifestations and prevention.
- Members : ??? people