Singapore Association for the Study of Obesity
The Mission of the Association is to:
- Promote the study of obesity in Singapore including its causes, manifestations, prevention and treatment. including its causes, manifestations and prevention.
- Encourage and support research into all areas of obesity. in both basic and applied research into the subject.
- Provide a better understanding and independent opinion regarding various aspects of obesity to healthcare professionals and to the general public.
- Seek affiliation with international bodies and organise scientific meetings to promote the exchange of information about the study of obesity.
- Compile, print, publish and distribute educational materials detailing information about obesity.
- Receive donations in any form on behalf of the Association, and also to borrow or raise money and to invest and deal with money so derived for the purpose of furthering the objectives of the Association.
THE COUNCIL - 2017
|President||: Dr. ThamKwang Wei
(Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Vice President||: Dr. Stanley LIEW|
|Secretary||: Dr LeePhongChing
|Other Contact (Treasurer)||: Dr Cindy Li WhyeNg
(Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org)
Board of Directors/Council Members
|Dr. Benedict TAN|
|Dr. Kwang Wei THAM|
|Ms Gladys WONG|
|Mr. Wounh Tih CHIA|